753. Vanishing Acts: Performance and the Real
Wednesday, 8 January, 1:45–3:00 p.m., 618, WSCC
Program arranged by the American Theatre and Drama Society
Presiding: Peter Reed, Univ. of Mississippi
1. "Retooling the Kitchen Sink in Realism: Representing Domesticity and Food after 1963," Dorothy Chansky, Texas Tech Univ.
2. "The Text of Absence," Odai Johnson, Univ. of Washington, Seattle
3. "The Hustle of Theater: Player and Played in Suzan-Lori Parks's Topdog/Underdog," Michael LeMahieu, Clemson Univ.
4. "Reappearing Acts: The Enactment of Community Place and Memory in the Site-Specific Performance Re-membering Harmony," Nadja Masura, Virtual Performance Collective
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|