Friday, 28 December
205. Something Borrowed, Something Blue
10:15–11:30 a.m., Grand Suite 5, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the American Theatre and Drama Society
Presiding: Dorothy Chansky, Texas Tech Univ.
1. “Borrowing a Strategy of Critical Spectatorship in Soul of a Clone,” Stefka Mihaylova, Northwestern Univ.
2. “Queer Blues: The Boys in the Band and Last Summer at Bluefish Cove,” David Krasner, Emerson Coll.
3. “Dealing with the Devil: Robert Earl Price’s Come On in My Kitchen,” Patricia R. Schroeder, Ursinus Coll.
4. “My Stonewall, Our Stonewall, the Stonewall: Veteran Status and ‘Borrowing’ from Queer History,” Zachary Dorsey, Univ. of Texas, Austin
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|