620. Performance, Histories, Access
Tuesday, 5 January, 5:15–6:30 p.m., Berkeley, Sheraton
Program arranged by the American Theatre and Drama Society
Presiding: Peter Reed, Univ. of Mississippi
1. "The Cambridge Poets' Theater in the 1950s," Heidi R. Bean, Bridgewater State Univ.
2. "James Baldwin's Dramatic Majorities," Margaret Hunt Gram, Harvard Univ.
3. "The Lost (and Found) Diary of Harry Watkins: A New Perspective on Antebellum American Theater Culture," Amy E. Hughes, Brooklyn Coll., City Univ. of New York
4. "Melodramatic Access and the Staging of John Brown," Laura Lynn Mielke, Univ. of Kansas
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|