615. Literary Works in Multiple Versions
Sunday, 11 January, 3:30–4:45 p.m., Illinois, Chicago Marriott
Program arranged by the Association for Documentary Editing
Presiding: Carol DeBoer-Langworthy, Brown Univ.
1. "Tried, Revised, Excised: Louise Erdrich's Love Medicine as Triple Text," Michael DuBose, Univ. of South Carolina, Beaufort
2. "Which Woolf Is Which? Editorial Presence and Practice in A Writer's Diary," Melissa Klamer, Michigan State Univ.
3. "How to Publish a True War Story: The Editorial Implications of Tim O'Brien's Magazine Versions," John Young, Marshall Univ.
4. "Reading Anne Frank's Diaries," Robert Franciosi, Grand Valley State Univ.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|