Thursday, 29 December
537. Teaching Margaret Atwood’s Works
3:30–4:45 p.m., McKinley, Marriott
Program arranged by the Margaret Atwood Society
Presiding: Jennifer M. Hoofard, Univ. of California, Davis
1. “Atwood in the Classroom: Looking Back, Looking Forward,” Shuli Barzilai, Hebrew Univ. of Jerusalem
2. “Teaching Margaret Atwood’s Poems Along with Sylvia Plath’s,” Tomoko Kuribayashi, Univ. of Wisconsin, Stevens Point
3. “Teaching Margaret Atwood’s The Handmaid’s Tale in the Context of Transnational Feminisms,” Marie I. Lovrod, Mount Holyoke Coll.
4. “Surfacing in the Ecofeminist Classroom,” Lynne Bruckner, Chatham Coll.
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|