Thursday, 27 December
20. Atwood’s Recent Short Fiction
3:30–4:45 p.m., Burnham, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the Margaret Atwood Society
Presiding: Lisa Weckerle, Kutztown Univ. of Pennsylvania
1. “Writing the Wrong: Ethical Responses to Female Violence in the Mythic Minifiction of Margaret Atwood,” Kiley Kapuscinski, Queen’s Univ.
2. “‘Who Are We Now?’: Societal Constructions in Margaret Atwood’s The Tent,” Camille Harris, Utah State Univ.
3. “‘Your Tent Is Made of Paper’: Self-Reflexive Writing in The Tent,” Karma Waltonen, Univ. of California, Davis
4. “The Relation between Time and Space in Margaret Atwood’s Moral Disorder,” Alice Rachel Ridout, Leeds Metropolitan Univ.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|