Wednesday, 29 December
534. Anything Goes? The Content of Composition
3:30–4:45 p.m., Grand Ballroom Salon I, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Council of Writing Program Administrators
Presiding: Chris Anson, North Carolina State Univ.
1. “Cultural Studies as Composition: Promise and Problem,” Douglas Dean Hesse, Illinois State Univ., Normal
2. “Context, Content, and Composition: Outlining a Curriculum (and a Major) for the Twenty-First Century,” Kathleen B. Yancey, Clemson Univ.
3. “Not Everything Goes in Composition, but Much Can,” Irwin Weiser, Purdue Univ., West Lafayette
4. “Nothing Comes of Anything: Finding the Center of Composition,” Chris Anson
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|