Thursday, 29 December
599. Writing Program Administration and (Multi)Media
7:15–8:30 p.m., Hoover, Marriott
Program arranged by the Council of Writing Program Administrators
Presiding: Shirley Rose, Purdue Univ., West Lafayette
1. “The More Things Change,” Deborah H. Holdstein, Northern Illinois Univ.
2. “Breaking (the) News: Changing Stories about Writing and Writers through the WPA Network for Media Action,” Linda Adler-Kassner, Eastern Michigan Univ.
3. “Coming Soon to a Writing Program near You,” Todd W. Taylor, Univ. of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
4. “Multimedia Archives and the Documentation of the WPA’s Intellectual Work,” Shirley Rose
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|