369. The Poetics of Print, 1961–Present
Monday, 4 January, 3:30–4:45 p.m., Beacon A, Sheraton
Program arranged by the Council of Literary Magazines and Presses
Presiding: Kaplan Harris, Saint Bonaventure Univ.
1. "Gendered Modalities of Concrete Poetry: Vancouver, 1961–75," Gregory Betts, Brock Univ.
2. "The Persistence of Print: Chapbooks, Zines, and the Making of Contemporary Writing Cultures," Sueyeun Juliette Lee, Temple Univ., Philadelphia
3. "Ambient Stylistics: Tan Lin's BlipSoak01 and the Poetics of Consumer Culture," Dorothy J. Wang, Williams Coll.
4. "The Gorgeous Nothings: Emily Dickinson's Envelope Poems, an Artist Book," Jen Bervin, Vermont Coll. of Fine Arts
For abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org after 15 Dec.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|