Friday, 28 December
219. Ethical Practices in Delivering Composition: Beyond Labor Problems to Labor Solutions
10:15–11:30 a.m., Water Tower, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the Council of Writing Program Administrators
Presiding: Joseph M. Janangelo, Loyola Univ., Chicago
1. “Permanent Lecturers: Somewhere Sideways of Tenure,” Douglas Hesse, Univ. of Denver
2. “Intervening in the Adjunctness of It All: Compensation for Adjunct Faculty Members Who Participate in Faculty Development,” Christine Faye Ross, Quinnipiac Univ.
3. “Passing on the Directorship of a Writing Center,” Bradley T. Peters, Northern Illinois Univ.
4. “The Custom Textbook as Professional Development,” Kim McDonald, Univ. of New Orleans
For copies of abstracts, visit www.wpacouncil.org.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|