237. Community-Based Writing and Research in and beyond First-Year Composition
Tuesday, 6 January, 10:15–11:30 a.m., 307, WSCC
Program arranged by the Council of Writing Program Administrators
Presiding: Elenore Long, Arizona State Univ.
1. "Resisting the Commodification of Community: Ethical Approaches to Sustainable Community-Based Writing Partnerships," Andrea Malouf, Salt Lake Community Coll., UT
2. "Community-Based Writing Research: Invigorating the Liberal Arts Tradition by Documenting and Testing Rhetorical Invention under Transnational New Capitalism," Jennifer Clifton, Arizona State Univ.; Elenore Long
3. "Partnerships in Multilingual Rhetorics," Elizabeth Kimball, Drew Univ.
4. "The Decline of the Nation-State and the Problem of Real Audiences: Recovering a Collective Knowledge Project in Community-Based Writing," Noah Roderick, Columbus State Univ.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|