539. Negotiating Programmatic and Student Vulnerabilities through Writing Assessment
Sunday, 11 January, 12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Indiana-Iowa, Chicago Marriott
Program arranged by the Council of Writing Program Administrators
Presiding: Joseph Paszek, Wayne State Univ.
1. "Using Writing Assessment to Negotiate Outside Concerns with Internal Investments," Joseph Paszek
2. "Using WAC (Writing across the Curriculum) and WAW (Writing about Writing) Pedagogy to Address Student Vulnerabilities in Intermediate Writing Courses," Jule Wallis, Wayne State Univ.
3. "Revising First-Year Composition to Emphasize Future Learning," Adrienne Jankens, Wayne State Univ.
4. "Fostering Student Self-Efficacy through Personal Learning Objectives," Amy Metcalf, Wayne State Univ.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|