Saturday, 30 December
707. Challenges of the Future: Foregrounding Diversity in the WPA Palette
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., 302, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Council of Writing Program Administrators
Presiding: Dominic DelliCarpini, York Coll., PA
1. “Framing Diversity Issues for College Writers: Listening to a Multivocal Writing Program,” Juanita Comfort, West Chester Univ.
2. “Writing Programs, Diversity, and the Knowledge Economy: Some Implications,” Wendy Olson, Washington State Univ., Pullman
3. “Electronic Equity or Exclusion? Four Campus Digital Divides,” Ellen Strenski, Univ. of California, Irvine
4. “Queer Eye for the Comp Program: Toward a Queer Critique of WPA Work,” Jonathan Alexander, Univ. of Cincinnati; William Banks, East Carolina Univ.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|