Saturday, 30 December
726. Feminisms and Religion: Theoretical Musings
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Commonwealth Hall A1, Loews
Program arranged by Feministas Unidas
Presiding: Margarita Vargas, Univ. at Buffalo, State Univ. of New York
1. “Revendo Deus: The Female ‘I Am’ in Lispector’s A paixão segundo G.H.,” Joyce Baugher, Tulane Univ.
2. “Gender, Religion, and the State: Masculinity and Feminism in Spain Today,” Lisa Vollendorf, California State Univ., Long Beach
3. “Catholic Nationalism and Argentina’s Military Dictatorship,” Meghan Keory Gibbons, Univ. of Maryland, College Park
4. “Female Mysticism: Cecilia del Nacimiento and María de San Alberto,” Julian Olivares, Univ. of Houston
For copies of papers, visit www.asu.edu/languages/femunida/f06/index.htm after 30 Nov.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|