Saturday, 27 December
89. Privacies, Gay Rights, Gay Lives
5:15–6:30 p.m., Continental 3, Hilton
Program arranged by the GL/Q Caucus for the Modern Languages
Presiding: Sally E. O’Driscoll, Fairfield Univ.
1. “Public Figures in Private Lives? Public Articulation and the College Classroom,” Catherine S. Cox, Univ. of Pittsburgh, Johnstown
2. “Whose Life Is It Anyway? Privacy, AIDS, and Gay Literary Biography,” Raymond Jean Frontain, Univ. of Central Arkansas
3. “The Spectacle of the Mirrored Closet; or, The Public Privacy of the Most Famous (Pseudonymous) Lesbian in Cold War America,” Yvonne C. Keller, Miami Univ., Oxford
4. “The AAUP Initiative: Collecting LGBTQ Success Stories to Change Campus Policies,” Jeanne Phoenix Laurel, Niagara Univ.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|