363. Poetry and D. H. Lawrence
Saturday, 10 January, 3:30–4:45 p.m., Indiana-Iowa, Chicago Marriott
Program arranged by the D. H. Lawrence Society of North America
Presiding: Holly A. Laird, Univ. of Tulsa
1. "D. H. Lawrence: Bohemian Modernist Poet," Katherine Miller, Univ of Nevada, Reno
2. "Mapping Lawrence's Poetry," Alison Lacivita, Univ. of Southern Mississippi
3. "Lawrence's Zoological Poetics: A Debate with Julian Huxley," Caroline Hovanec, Vanderbilt Univ.
4. "A Praying Poetic 'I,'" Elise Brault-Dreux, Université de Valenciennes
For more information, visit www.dhlsna.com.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|