511. Questions concerning Canonicity: Critical Receptions of Doris Lessing's Fiction
Thursday, 7 January, 1:45–3:00 p.m., 305, WSCC
Program arranged by the Doris Lessing Society
Presiding: Virginia Tiger, Rutgers Univ., Newark
1. "Questions concerning Canonicity: The Critical Reception of Doris Lessing's Fiction," Alice Rachel Ridout, Algoma Univ.
2. "Lessing's Archetypal and Impressionistic Shorter Fiction: 'Dialogue' and 'One off the Short List,'" Sharon R. Wilson, Univ. of Northern Colorado
3. "Uncanny Canonicity: The Strangeness of The Grass Is Singing," Dorian Stuber, Hendrix Coll.
4. "Migration and Doris Lessing's Cosmopolitanism," Sandra Singer, Univ. of Guelph
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|