694. Émigrés, Expats, and Exiles: Doris Lessing in Postwar London
Tuesday, 12 January, 8:30–9:45 a.m., Chicago G, Chicago Marriott
Program arranged by the Doris Lessing Society
Presiding: Tonya M. Krouse, Northern Kentucky Univ.
1. "'Unanchored Fragments of Print': Lessing's Experiments with Drama and Poetry in the Late 1950s," Nick Bentley, Keele Univ.
2. "Of Pigeons and Expats: Doris Lessing, Sam Selvon, and Zadie Smith," Alice Rachel Ridout, Algoma Univ.
3. "Doris Lessing and Moidi Jokl: A Reassessment," Terry Reilly, Univ. of Alaska, Fairbanks
4. "Lessing's First Postwar London Novel: Retreat to Innocence," Robin E. Visel, Furman Univ.
For abstracts, visit dorislessingsociety.wordpress.com/mla/current/.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|