Saturday, 08 January
430. Early Modern Theater in the Contact Zone
8:30–9:45 a.m., 406A, LA Convention Center
Program arranged by the Medieval and Renaissance Drama Society
Presiding: Suzanne Westfall, Lafayette Coll.
1. “Foreign Familiars: Strange Servants in the Early Modern English Home,” Urvashi Chakravarty, Univ. of Pennsylvania
2. “The Victims of Autoethnography: Representing Spain in Cervantes’s Constantinople,” Madera Allan, Lawrence Univ.
3. “Diana Light and Dark: Pericles at Ephesus,” Mimi Yiu, Georgetown Univ.
4. “Replaying Tamburlaine at the Mughal Court: Autoethnography as Theater in the Contact Zone,” Ellorashree Maitra, Rutgers Univ., New Brunswick
For abstracts, visit http://mrds.eserver.org/.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|