Wednesday, 30 December
714. Mediated Performance Spaces in Contemporary Austrian Literature and Culture
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Washington C, Loews
Program arranged by the Modern Austrian Literature and Culture Association
Presiding: Daniel Gilfillan, Arizona State Univ.
1. “Ueberlagerungen: Schrift-Bild-Konvergenzen in Elfried Jelinek’s Jackie,” Karl Ivan Solibakke, Syracuse Univ.
2. “Mediated Complicity: Surveillance in the Films of Michael Haneke,” William H. Carter, Tulane Univ.
3. “Performances of Memory and Identity in Romani Communities,” Michaela Maria Grobbel, Sonoma State Univ.
4. “‘Mis-Guided’ in Vienna: Sixteen Ways to See a City,” Gundolf Graml, Agnes Scott Coll.
For abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|