Thursday, 27 December
15. The Pre-Raphaelite and Aesthetic Family
3:30–4:45 p.m., Grand Suite 5, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the William Morris Society
Presiding: Florence S. Boos, Univ. of Iowa
1. “‘Goblin Market’: A New Pre-Raphaelite Christian Myth,” Bansari Mitra, North Georgia Coll. and State Univ.
2. “A Community of Eroticists,” Hartley Steven Spatt, State Univ. of New York, Maritime Coll.
3. “Morris in Context: The Pre-Raphaelite Family as Sign,” Monica Duchnowski, New York Univ.
4. “Kate Greenaway’s Place in the Pre-Raphaelite Family,” Pamela Gerrish Nunn, Univ. of Canterbury
For copies of abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|