43. Morris and Arts and Crafts in the Midwest
Friday, 9 January, 1:45–3:00 p.m., Chicago A–B, Chicago Marriott
Program arranged by the William Morris Society
Presiding: Jason Martinek, New Jersey City Univ.
1. "The Politics of Glessner House," S. L. Wisenberg, Northwestern Univ.
2. "Lights of the Prairie: The Influence of William Morris on the Stained Glass of the Midwest," Barbara J. Johnson, Aberdeen, SD
3. "From Arts and Crafts to Industrial Toxicology: Hull-House Environmental Imaginaries in the Progressive Era," Elizabeth Grennan Browning, Univ. of California, Davis
4. "Morris, the Arts, and the Chicago Morris Society, 1903–07," Florence S. Boos, Univ. of Iowa
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|