Wednesday, 30 December
719. William Morris: Later Friends and Associates
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., 406, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the William Morris Society
Presiding: Florence S. Boos, Univ. of Iowa
1. “Charles Fairfax Murray’s Collaboration with William Morris,” Paul L. Acker, Saint Louis Univ.
2. “Sons of Odin: Carlyle, Morris, Watts-Dunton: Icelandic Mythology and Antiscrape,” Jude V. Nixon, Oakland Univ.
3. “Thomas Wardle’s ‘Wild Silks of India’: Morris and Imperial Design,” Zach Weir, Miami Univ., Oxford
4. “William Morris, Ford Madox Ford, and the Celebration of Simplicity,” Eleonora Sasso, Università degli Studi G. D’Annunzio
For abstracts, write to email@example.com.
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|