179. Pre-Raphaelite Audiences: Artists, Critics, Readers
Monday, 6 January, 8:30–9:45 a.m., 613, WSCC
Program arranged by the William Morris Society and the Society for the History of Authorship, Reading, and Publishing
Presiding: Greg Barnhisel, Duquesne Univ.
1. "Inventing Rossetti: Biographies as Reception," Julie Codell, Arizona State Univ.
2. "Oscar Wilde as Pre-Raphaelite Reader," Linda H. Peterson, Yale Univ.
3. "The Authorial Presence of William Morris in Victorian Periodical Culture," Yuri A. Cowan, Ghent Univ.
4. "Pre-Raphaelite Audiences on the Continent: The Dutch Case," Anne van Buul, Univ. of Groningen
For abstracts, visit www.morrissociety.org after 1 Nov.
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|