473. Print and Beyond: Publishing Rossetti, Morris, and the Aesthetes
Monday, 5 January, 10:15–11:30 a.m., Beacon A, Sheraton
Program arranged by the William Morris Society and the Society for the History of Authorship, Reading, and Publishing
Presiding: Margaretta S. Frederick, Delaware Art Museum
1. "Dante G. Rossetti's 'Prosperpine' in a Variety of Media," Sarah Storti, Univ. of Virginia
2. "Printing a Pocket Cathedral: Morris's The Wood beyond the World," Laura Golobish, Nashville Public Library
3. "William Morris and Print Culture," Elizabeth Carolyn Miller, Univ. of California, Davis
4. "The Aesthetic Ideal in Beardsley's Morte D'Arthur," Britten LaRue, Southern Methodist Univ.
For abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|