Monday, 28 December
111. Remembrance of Pinter Past: Pinter’s Use of Memory, History, Recollection
8:30–9:45 a.m., 407, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Harold Pinter Society
1. “Memory and Forgetting, Pinter and Ricoeur,” Stephen Watt, Indiana Univ., Bloomington
2. “‘You Got to Take the Crookeds with the Straights’: Memory in Harold Pinter’s The Go-Between and Reunion,” Christopher C. Hudgins, Univ. of Nevada, Las Vegas
3. “Extraordinary Generosity: Fond Memories of Harold Pinter over the Years,” Lois G. Gordon, Fairleigh Dickinson Univ.
4. “‘The Past Is a Foreign Country. They Do Things Differently There’: Encounters with Harold Pinter,” William Baker, Northern Illinois Univ.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|