374. Pinter and the Other Arts
Saturday, 10 January, 3:30–4:45 p.m., Michigan–Michigan State, Chicago Marriott
Program arranged by the Harold Pinter Society
Presiding: Ann C. Hall, Ohio Dominican Univ.
1. "Radio Pinter: Acoustics and Music in Harold Pinter," Alisa Zhulina, Harvard Univ.
2. "Body Art, the Pinter Persona, and Mediating the Tendentious Image," Lance Norman, Michigan State Univ.
3. "Pinter and Newspapers," Ann C. Hall
4. "The Life of Riley: Pinter's Black Character and the 1950s Representations of Black Britons on Stage and Screen," Mark Taylor-Batty, Univ. of Leeds
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|