220. Modern Consciousness: Pirandellian Obsessions
Saturday, 10 January, 8:30–9:45 a.m., Huron, Sheraton Chicago
Program arranged by the Pirandello Society of America
Presiding: Daniela Bini, Univ. of Texas, Austin
1. "Maternity and Sexuality: Luigi Pirandello's Constant Obsessions," Daniela Bini
2. "No Comment: The Voice of Silence in Luigi Pirandello's 'Quaderni di Serafino Gubbio operatore,'" Alessia Palanti, Columbia Univ.
3. "Pirandello's Genealogy of Modernist Subjectivity in 'Il fu Mattia Pascal,'" Lauren Beard, Univ. of Toronto
4. "Insanity, an Obsession from Luigi Pirandello to Marco Bellocchio," Marialaura Simeone, Univ. of Siena
For abstracts, visit www.pirandellosociety.org.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|