602. Language, Literature, Learning: Ezra Pound as Teacher, Teaching Ezra Pound
Wednesday, 7 January, 5:15–6:30 p.m., 613, WSCC
Program arranged by the Ezra Pound Society
Presiding: Ira Nadel, Univ. of British Columbia
1. "Ezra Pound's Role in John Berryman's Modernist Pedagogy," Amanda Golden, Emory Univ.
2. "Purging Modernism: Pound, Céline, and the Postwar Literary Canon," Lise Jaillant, Univ. of British Columbia
3. "Pound's Sea as Pedagogy and Paideuma," James McDougall, American Univ. of Kuwait
4. "Pound's Noh Pedagogies: Lessons on the Transnational Image," Carrie J. Preston, Boston Univ.
For abstracts, write to email@example.com.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|