46. Ezra Pound and James Joyce: Connections and Disconnections
Sunday, 5 January, 1:45–3:00 p.m., 617, WSCC
Program arranged by the Ezra Pound Society and the International James Joyce Foundation
Presiding: Anne C. Fogarty, University Coll. Dublin
1. "Intertextuality in Hugh Selwyn Mauberley and A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man," Aaron Percich, West Virginia Univ., Morgantown
2. "‘Odysseus / the Name of My Family’: Pound, Joyce, Homer," Leah Culligan-Flack, Marquette Univ.
3. "‘[It] Must Be Difficult’: Joyce’s Homer and Ezra Pound's Elusive Allusiveness," Demetres Tryphonopoulos, Univ. of New Brunswick
4. "Pound and Joyce: Biographical, Critical, and Stylistic Intersections," Timothy Paul Redman, Univ. of Texas, Dallas
For abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|