100. Class in the Classroom: 2012
Tuesday, 5 January, 3:30–4:45 p.m., 616, WSCC
Program arranged by the Radical Caucus in English and the Modern Languages
Presiding: Grover C. Furr, Montclair State Univ.
1. "Working-Class American Literature: Reading from the Bottom Up," Jason Stupp, West Virginia Univ., Morgantown
2. "Taking the Low Road to Revolution: Inside the Classroom and Beyond," Joseph Ramsey, Emmanuel Coll.
3. "Teaching Class Consciousness and Seventeenth-Century English Poetry," Harold Aram Veeser, City Coll., City Univ. of New York
4. "Class Consciousness in Ousmane Sembene's God's Bits of Wood and Manlio Argueta's One Day of Life," Grover C. Furr
For abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org after 1 Jan.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|