14. Literature and the Radical Left
Saturday, 3 January, 12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Fairfax A, Sheraton
Program arranged by the Radical Caucus in English and the Modern Languages
Presiding: John Maerhofer, Roger Williams Univ.
1. "Line as Inspiration, Line as Limit: The Dialectics of Literary Radicalism," Barbara Clare Foley, Rutgers Univ., Newark
2. "Making Counterhistory: Radical British Historical Novels of the 1930s," Ashley James Dawson, Graduate Center, City Univ. of New York
3. "Reading Left Politics and Aesthetics: Ideology and Ambivalence in Bengal Famine Literature," Rajender Kaur, William Paterson Univ.
4. "Migrating Centers: Radical Transnationalism in the 'Autumn of Capital,'" John Maerhofer
For abstracts, write to email@example.com after 1 Jan.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|