289. What's Class Got to Do with It? Josephine A. Roberts Forum
Saturday, 10 January, 12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Belmont, Chicago Marriott
Program arranged by the Renaissance English Text Society
Presiding: Mary Ellen Lamb, Southern Illinois Univ., Carbondale
1. "The Stigma of Print Revisited," Steven William May, Emory Univ.
2. "Is This Font for You?" Caralyn Bialo, Manhattanville Coll.
3. "The Metrical Psalter, Status, and the Uses of Books," Beth Quitslund, Ohio Univ., Athens
Beth Quitslund's Annotation:
4. "Sir Samuel Tuke's John Donne," Lara M. Crowley, Northern Illinois Univ.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|