452. Performing Postmodernity with a Balkan Flair
Thursday, 7 January, 10:15–11:30 a.m., Cedar, Sheraton
Program arranged by the Romanian Studies Association of America
Presiding: Domnica Radulescu, Washington and Lee Univ.
1. "Ionesquian Intertextualities in Matéi Visniec’s De la sensation d’élasticité lorsqu’on marche sur des cadavres," Ana-Maria M'Enesti, Univ. of Oregon
2. "Dangerous Liaisons: Communism, Utopia, and Mental Projections," Rodica C. Ieta, State Univ. of New York, Oswego
3. "Romanian Theater as Mezzo Text: Revisiting Chekhov’s The Cherry Orchard," Ileana Alexandra Orlich, Arizona State Univ.
4. "Women, War, and Waxing West," Domnica Radulescu
For abstracts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org after 1 Jan.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|