Saturday, 27 December
62. The Internet Dialogue between Eastern Europe and the United States
5:15–6:30 p.m., Nob Hill D, Marriott
Program arranged by the Romanian Studies Association of America
Presiding: Maria-Sabina Draga Alexandru, Univ. of Bucharest
1. “From English Influence to English Epidemics: (Reflections on) The Romanian Language before and after 1989,” Domnita Dumitrescu, California State Univ., Los Angeles
2. “Identity as Hypertext in Romanian American Internet Culture,” Maria-Sabina Draga Alexandru
3. “‘I Blog. Do You?’: A Case Study of a Pedagogic Popular Culture,” Cosana Eram, Stanford Univ.
4. “Translating Romanian Poetry into the American Online Space,” Gene Tanta, Univ. of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
Respondent: Letitia Ileana Guran, Univ. of Richmond
For copies of abstracts, write to email@example.com.
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|