Friday, 28 December
183. Writing Empires: Composition and the Expansion of English
8:30–9:45 a.m., New Orleans, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the Society for Critical Exchange
Presiding: Kurt M. Koenigsberger, Case Western Reserve Univ.
1. “Recasting the Outcast: Foretelling the Future of the 101 Legacy at the University of Prince Edward Island,” Wendy Shilton, Univ. of Prince Edward Island
2. “Visiting the Outposts: The Future of Writing in a Seminar Approach to General Education,” Kimberly K. Emmons, Case Western Reserve Univ.
3. “Powered by WAC: New Technologies and the Expanding Reach of English,” Cheryl C. Smith, Baruch Coll., City Univ. of New York
4. “‘Writing Studies’ and the Future of English,” Ann Jurecic, Rutgers Univ., New Brunswick
Respondent: Jessica Beth Yood, Lehman Coll., City Univ. of New York
For copies of papers, visit www.case.edu/affil/sce.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|