Friday, 07 January
322. Gender and Anger in Medieval Culture
1:45–3:00 p.m., 304B, LA Convention Center
Program arranged by the Society for Medieval Feminist Scholarship
Presiding: Megan Moore, Univ. of Missouri, Columbia
1. “Alain Chartier’s Angry Women,” Daisy J. Delogu, Univ. of Chicago
2. “Gender and the Assuagement of Anger in Raoul de Cambrai and Doon de la Roche,” Jeri Lizabeth Fackelman, US Air Force Acad.
3. “Anger Management in Postconquest Welsh Courts: Women, Men, and Gender-Blind Justice,” Lizabeth Johnson, South Dakota State Univ.
4. “Irked at Man and Irked at God: Leonor López de Córdoba and Teresa de Cartagena,” Anthony J. Cárdenas-Rotunno, Univ. of New Mexico, Albuquerque
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|