Wednesday, 29 December
406. Cognitive Disability and Textuality: Autism and Fiction
10:15–11:30 a.m., 408, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Society for Critical Exchange
Presiding: Mark W. Osteen, Loyola Coll.
1. “Resolution of Appreciation for Susan Stewart’s Service as President of the Society for Critical Exchange, 2002–04,” Kurt M. Koenigsberger, Case Western Reserve Univ.
2. “Theory of Mind, Autism, and Fiction,” Lisa Zunshine, Univ. of Kentucky
3. “Bartleby, Presence, Pleasure, and Autistic Preference,” Stuart J. Murray, Univ. of Leeds
4. “Ideologies of Neurology: Cognitive Impairment, Genre, and Politics in Recent American Fiction,” James A. Berger, Hofstra Univ.
Respondent: Kristina Julie Chew, Seton Hall Univ.
For copies of papers, visit www.cwru.edu/affil/sce after 1 Dec. 2004.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|