494. Perspective and Interior Spaces before 1850
Sunday, 5 January, 10:15–11:30 a.m., Gardner, Sheraton
Program arranged by the International Society for the Study of Narrative
Presiding: Monika Fludernik, Univ. of Freiburg
1. "Accumulation as Perspective in Chaucer's Dream Spaces: Descriptive Profusion and Spatial Confusion inside The House of Fame," Timothy Miller, Univ. of Notre Dame
2. "Bundles, Trunks, Magazines: Inventories and Storage Spaces in the Early British Novel," Miruna Stanica, George Mason Univ.
3. "Spatial Construction and Narrative Strategies in Early Victorian Serials," Laura Buchholz, Old Dominion Univ.
4. "How Do Novels Present Interior Spaces without Internal Focalization?" Robyn R. Warhol, Ohio State Univ., Columbus
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|