Sunday, 09 January
715. British Romanticism and Film
10:15–11:30 a.m., Platinum Salon J, J. W. Marriott
Program arranged by the Wordsworth-Coleridge Association
Presiding: Jonathan Farina, Seton Hall Univ.
1. “The Austen Effect: Remaking Romantic History as a Novel of Manners,” Toby Benis, Saint Louis Univ.
2. “Adapting Austen: Regulation as Interpretation,” William H. Galperin, Rutgers Univ., New Brunswick
3. “The Austenian Mise-en-Scène,” Christopher C. Nagle, Western Michigan Univ.
4. “Dorothy’s Demons in Julien Temple’s Pandaemonium,” Eric C. Walker, Florida State Univ.
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|