Friday, 07 January
379. Neo-Romanticism and Contemporary Film
5:15–6:30 p.m., Atrium III, J. W. Marriott
Program arranged by the Wordsworth-Coleridge Association
Presiding: Frederick L. Burwick, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
1. “The Romantic Roots of High Postmodernism: Blade Runner as Neo-Romanticism,” Mark Stephen Lussier, Arizona State Univ.
2. “Keats’s Avatar,” Jonathan D. Mulrooney, Coll. of the Holy Cross
3. “Romanticism Reanimated: Coleridge, Hoffmann, and Miyazaki,” Julian Knox, Univ. of California, Los Angeles
4. “The Duchess, Mary Robinson, and Georgiana’s Social Network,” Daniel A. Robinson, Widener Univ.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|