Tuesday, 28 December
138. Une nouvelle écriture féminine?
10:15–11:30 a.m., Washington B, Loews
Program arranged by Women in French
Presiding: Colette Trout, Ursinus Coll.
1. “Out of the Ordinary: Reading Écriture Féminine in Constance Delaunay and Anna Gavalda,” Elizabeth Berglund Hall, State Univ. of West Georgia
2. “Figures of Incest: Trauma and Desire in the Work of Christine Angot,” Gill Rye, Univ. of London
3. “(Post)Feminist (Porno)Graphics, à la Française,” Michelle Chilcoat, Union Coll.
4. “Watching the Detectives: New Crime Writing by Women in France,” Cheryl Ainley Morgan, Hamilton Coll.
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|