Wednesday, 28 December
247. Humanities and the F Word: Women and the MLA
1:45–3:00 p.m., Kennedy, Marriott
Program arranged by the Women’s Caucus for the Modern Languages
Presiding: Yi-Chun Tricia Lin, Southern Connecticut State Univ.
1. “Superserviceable Feminism,” Katie J. Hogan, Carlow Univ.
2. “The Politics of Erasure: Feminist Voices and Discursive Redefinitions,” Kellie Bean, Marshall Univ.
3. “Where Have All the Feminists Gone? How Third World Activism Is Taking Center Stage in Feminist Theory,” Nina Y. Morgan, Kennesaw State Univ.
4. “Feminisms Becoming: Connecting Visions, Struggles, and Theories in Feminist Activism since 1990,” Sharon P. Doetsch, Univ. of California, Santa Barbara
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|