Friday, 29 December
387. Literature in Person: Writers in the Academy
10:15–11:30 a.m., 304, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Association of Writers and Writing Programs
Presiding: Scott Nadelson, Willamette Univ.
1. “Reading from The Cantor’s Daughter,” Scott Nadelson
2. “Reading from The Narrow Road to the Interior,” Kimiko Hahn, Queens Coll., City Univ. of New York
3. “Reading from Zeno in the Dark,” Phillis Levin, Hofstra Univ.
4. “A Bilingual Reading from Puerta del Sol,” Francisco Aragon, Univ. of Notre Dame
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|