418. Vulnerability and Survivalism of the Humanities in Corporatized Academia
Saturday, 10 January, 5:15–6:30 p.m., Erie, Sheraton Chicago
Program arranged by the Community College Humanities Association
Presiding: Steven Hymowech, Fulton-Montgomery Community Coll., NY
1. "Right Leaders of Wrong: A Revolution in Higher Education," Jesse Stommel, Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison
2. "Banding Together in the Face of the Coming 'Apocalypse,'" Lee Skallerup Bessette, Morehead State Univ.
3. "Who Owns the Humanities?" George Louis Scheper, Community Coll. of Baltimore County, MD
4. "Vulnerability and Academia: A Critical Analysis," Paul Lauter, Trinity Coll., CT
Responding: Stacey Lee Donohue, Central Oregon Community Coll.
For abstracts, visit www.ccha-assoc.org/index.html after 1 Dec.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|