606. Text:Image Visual Studies in the English Major
Thursday, 7 January, 5:15–6:30 p.m., 304, WSCC
Program arranged by the Society for Textual Scholarship
Presiding: Meg Roland, Marylhurst Univ.
1. "Aesthetic Literacy and Interdisciplinary Vocabularies," M. Stephanie Murray, Carnegie Mellon Univ.
2. "Curricular Challenges, Pedagogical Opportunities: Charting Modernism across Departmental Boundaries," David M. Ball, Dickinson Coll.; Elizabeth Lee, Dickinson Coll.
3. "Text:Image Visual Studies in the English Department," Perrin Maurine Kerns, Marylhurst Univ.
4. "Mapping the Antebellum Culture of Reprinting," Ryan Cordell, Saint Norbert Coll.
Ryan Cordell's Annotation:
For abstracts, write to email@example.com.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|