Saturday, 29 December
560. The Ends of Cinema in the Digital Age
3:30–4:45 p.m., Plaza Ballroom A, Hyatt Regency
Program arranged by the Division on Film
Presiding: Nora M. Alter, Univ. of Florida; Anna Everett, Univ. of California, Santa Barbara
1. “The Ends of Cinema and the New Cinematics: The Work of Agnès Varda,” Jennifer Chamarette, Univ. of Cambridge
2. “Flickering Images: From the Kinetoscope to YouTube,” Wheeler Winston Dixon, Univ. of Nebraska, Lincoln
3. “Rotoscopic Bodies,” Lutz Koepnick, Washington Univ.
4. “Rethinking Film Theory in the Digital Age,” Vincent Piturro, Univ. of Delaware, Newark
For copies of abstracts, write to email@example.com.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|