234. Nonfiction Prose Experiments
Tuesday, 6 January, 10:15–11:30 a.m., 305, WSCC
Program arranged by the Division on Nonfiction Prose Studies, Excluding Biography and Autobiography
Presiding: Linda Camarasana, Coll. at Old Westbury, State Univ. of New York
1. "Margaret Fuller's Intertexts," Kimberly S. Engber, Wichita State Univ.
2. "In Contact: Reading Virginia Woolf and Eve Sedgwick Together," Robin M. Hackett, Univ. of New Hampshire, Portsmouth
3. "Burmese Days and The Pargiters: Experiments in Nonficton," Sonam Singh, Cornell Univ.
4. "H.D.'s The Sword Went Out to Sea and the Question of Genre," Lara E. Vetter, Univ. of North Carolina, Charlotte
|© 2014 Modern Language Association.|