422. Public Intellectuals and the Question of Media
Tuesday, 7 January, 8:30–9:45 a.m., 310, WSCC
Program arranged by the Division on Nonfiction Prose Studies, Excluding Biography and Autobiography
Presiding: Brian J. Norman, Loyola Univ., Baltimore
1. "Debating Form: Enlightenment Serial Publishing as Prehistory?" Richard Squibbs, DePaul Univ.
2. "Truth and Conviction: Going Public with the Archive of Mary Suratt," Augusta Rohrbach, Washington State Univ., Pullman
3. "New Left versus New Media? Latin American Encounters with Social(ist) Media," Russell St Clair Cobb, Univ. of Alberta
4. "Professors in Public," Susan H. Lurie, Rice Univ.
Responding: Hortense Jeanette Spillers, Vanderbilt Univ.
|© 2013 Modern Language Association.|