481. African Literature and Performance and New Media
Monday, 11 January, 10:15–11:30 a.m., Colorado, Sheraton Chicago
Program arranged by the Division on African Literatures
Presiding: Moradewun Adejunmobi, Univ. of California, Davis
1. "Teju Cole's Twitter Feed and the Politics of Digital Form," Mark DiGiacomo, Rutgers Univ., New Brunswick
2. "Critic, Creator, Curator: Three Francophone African Writers and Authorial Presence on the Web," Kristen Stern, Boston Univ.
3. "New Media, Shifting Margins: Digital Divide Reconsidered," Akinwumi Adesokan, Indiana Univ., Bloomington
4. "The Place of Fiction in Southern Africa: New Media, Print, and Local Literary Ecologies," Stephanie Bosch Santana, Harvard Univ.
|© 2015 Modern Language Association.|